Monday, August 8, 2011

Unique Wedding Bouquets

Recently, I saw a show where a budget bride made her own bouquet out of brooches she had been given throughout her life. Her reasoning behind her decision not to have flowers was that flowers die within a week, but this bouquet will last forever and it was free! There is no mandate stating that your wedding day has to be traditional. Going outside the box makes the event memorable and unique! Personalize your wedding to you - I have seen a "hippie- 70s" bride make her bouquet out of organic fabric with little VW van buttons!!

In addition, I went to a flea market today and saw these pine cone flowers. I thought to myself  how neat would that be for a Northwoods/Rustic wedding theme to have a bouquet of pine cone flowers! I could not find a picture on the internet that had the same design as the flea market. If I go again next week, I will surely get a picture.

Source

Source
Source

Source 
Source
Source
Source
The possibilities are endless! Be creative! The internet has lots of ideas and instructions on how to do it yourself.

9 comments:

  1. I really like the shells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat ideas. It is a shame to spend so much money on flowers that die in a week! I like this idea much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bridal bouquets are adorable. Loved the entire collection. For my wedding at one of New York Event Venues, I want to have fresh flowers bouquet that will look best with my gorgeous bridal dress. Very excited for the day.

    ReplyDelete